Localization: Radlin, Gliwice, Katowice or remote working, some regular meetings in any of HQ location required
The person employed in this position will participate in the international project in the development of software in distributed architecture.
Expected duration of the project: approx. 36 months, with the opportunity of extending cooperation.
We look for:
- Ability to lead small developers’ team
- High skills for creating distributed systems architecture
- Prefect knowledge of Visual Studio environment
- Very good knowledge of C#, .NET, .NET Core
- Experience with embedded platforms supported by practical, minimum three-years’ work experience or completed projects
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of GitLab and Agile methodologies as well as Continuous Integration processes
- reliability and precision at work
- very good, open minded team players
- willingness to take initiative and responsibility
- attractive and flexible terms of cooperation (contract or civil)
- possibility of remote work (including regular visits at the company's headquarters in Gliwice, Katowice or Radlin)
- worldwide career opportunity - work in an international environment using the most up-to-date methods and technologies
- professional self-development under the expert’s supervision
- work in a young and dynamic international team of specialists
- inspirational challenges
- possibility of obtaining funding for studies, trainings, professional literature, etc.
- friendly work atmosphere and assured fruit and company breakfasts
- free parking
According to art.13 RODO (general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016)) we inform you that the administrator of your personal data is Soniqsoft JRMM Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with headquarters in Radlin at Rybnicka Street 64.
Your personal data will be processed for the needs of current recruitment - pursuant to Article 6, 1a RODO and Labor Code dated June 26, 1974 and removed after its completion.
Providing personal data is obligatory on the basis of the law, and in the remaining scope is voluntary. You have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to data transfer, the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting the following e-mail address: biuro na soniqsoft kropka pl. Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling.